We are seeking a kickass User Interface Designer to join our Jakarta studio, Indonesia. We are looking for someone with a strong set of UI and visual design skills, with a keen eye on details and interest to improve User Experience through great design.
If you are a creative thinker with a strong UI and visual design portfolio, remarkable design sense, and a passion for designing thoughtful and meaningful work to improve human experiences through interactive solutions, you might be just whom we are looking for!
As a UI designer, you will work with the team on strategic and design projects.
- Participate in brainstorming and innovation workshops to define strategic design direction
- Define UI design framework and design system
- Develop detail design, such as sketches, style guide, User Interface (UI) design, storyboards, etc .
- Create interactive prototypes to support iterative design process, communicate design intent, and test with users.
- Work closely with design researchers to observe user research as part of the design process to ensure the design solutions are user friendly, enjoyable to use, and meaningful.
As part of the Somia Customer Experience team, you will:
- Get great opportunities to explore new innovation with exposure to variety of international and local projects
- Work closely with the team in Jakarta, Bali, and Singapore
- Be based in Jakarta, but have the flexibility to work from Bali to recharge and get creative inspirations, or from Singapore and the region to get international exposure.
- Get unlimited and responsible vacation
- At least one year relevant professional experience as a UI designer in a fast-paced design studio or startup or as independent freelancer
- Creative, with lots of wild and crazy ideas to improve user experiences through design.
- Love to experiment visual elements, different styles, and micro-animation to bring liveliness in the interaction
- Have meticulous attention to details and pixel perfection
- Eager to explore new things and have natural curiosity. Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Have strong self initiatives, can work independently, and take ownership for the work. Team player, have high collaboration spirit.
- Skilled in design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites, InVision / Marvel, Zeplin, Principle, or HTML
How to Apply:
Please send your resume along with work samples (<5MB) or a link to your portfolio to:
none, we are looking for the right fit