We are seeking a kickass Visual User Interface Designer (entry – mid-level) to join our studio in Indonesia, Jakarta or Bali. We are looking for someone with a strong set of UI and visual design skills, with a keen eye on details and interest to improve User Experience through great design.
If you are a creative thinker with a strong UI and visual design portfolio, remarkable design sense, and a passion for designing thoughtful and meaningful work to improve human experiences through interactive solutions, you might be just whom we are looking for!
As a Visual UI designer, you will work with the team on strategic and design projects.
- Participate in brainstorming and innovation workshops internally and with client.
- Define UI design framework and design system
- Develop detail design, such as sketches, style guide, User Interface (UI) design, storyboards, etc .
- Create prototypes to support iterative design process and testing with users. This can be in a form of low fidelity to higher fidelity interactive digital prototypes.
- Work closely with design researchers to observe user research as part of the design process to ensure the design solutions are user friendly, enjoyable to use, and meaningful.
As part of the Somia Customer Experience team, you will:
- Get great opportunities to explore new things in the field of UX / CX with exposure to variety of projects
- Work closely with the team in Jakarta, Bali, and Singapore.
- Be based in Jakarta or Bali studio
- Get unlimited and responsible vacation
- At least two years relevant professional experience as a Visual UI designer in a fast-paced design studio or startup; experience in agile product development or international team is a plus
- Creative, with lots of wild and crazy ideas to improve user experiences through design
- Have a passion and skill to create beautiful and intuitive user interfaces with meticulous attention to details, love pushing pixels, strive for design perfection.
- Eager to explore new things and have natural curiosity. Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Continuously look for ways to learn, share, and teach others
- Team player, have high collaboration spirit.
- Have strong self initiatives, can work independently, and take ownership for the work.
- Speak and write good Indonesian and English
- Skilled in design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites, InVision / Marvel, Zeplin, and HTML
How to Apply:
Please send your resume along with work samples (<5MB) or a link to your portfolio to:
31 July 2018