We are seeking a full-time Office and Project Assistant to service clients, support business development efforts and manage the administrative functions of the studio in Indonesia, Jakarta.
If you possess strong organizational, proofreading, editing, written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize multiple work assignments while maintaining a positive, professional approach, you may be who we look for in an ideal Project Assistant!
Please send your resume along with work samples (<5MB) or a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Project Assistant, you will work with the team on strategic and design projects.
- You must be highly professional, organized, reliable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have knowledge of project management concepts.
- Enjoy client and staff interaction.
- Familiar with general office administration and equipment and have an interest in advancing skills relating to a design service business.
- Proficiency with Google Office Tools required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, databases and experience in writing and document production is a plus.
- Previous experience in a design or planning firm is preferred.
As part of the Somia Customer Experience team, you will:
- Enjoy great opportunities to be exposed to new industries/sectors in the field of Design Research.
- Have the chance to create the mark and make a difference to the UX / CX scene in Indonesia (and overseas projects)
- Work with the team in Jakarta, Bali, and Singapore.
- Be based in Jakarta.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of office experience to work directly with Principal, researchers, designers and project teams
- You are a self-starter with strong personal initiative, leadership skills, good judgment, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Comfortable in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Creative, constantly coming up with ideas and solutions to make things better. Eager to explore new things and stay up to date.
- Team player, have the desire to make others successful too.
- Have strong self initiatives, able to work independently, and take ownership of the work.
- Flexible and open to input and feedback, and learn from failure.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume along with work samples (<5MB) or a link to your portfolio to:
none, we are looking for the right fit