We have an Internship Program at our studio in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are looking for someone who are eager to learn, curious, passionate about human experiences, and have strong skill set in either research, design, or technical.
As an intern, you will work with the team on strategic research and design projects.
- Support research activities, from planning, conducting, analyzing, and deriving opportunities and design solutions
- Support design activities, from ideation, concepting, prototyping, up to detailed design
- Support training and workshop activities, from planning, logistics, documentation, and be part of the workshop sessions
- Support internal projects, such as independent research and ideation activities or social pro-bono work for the communities
Minimum internship is 3 months, with intake: between Jan – Apr, May – Aug, Sep – Dec.
As part of the Somia Customer Experience team, you will:
- Get great opportunities to learn and explore new things in the field of UX / CX (Customer Experience).
- Have the chance to work with the experts with many years of professional experience in this field
- Get exposure to variety of work from international to local clients
- Have relevant education in product design, visual communication, human-computer interaction, information system, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong showcase of portfolio and project works
- Eager to explore new things and have natural curiosity. Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Have user-centered perspective. Passionate about customer experience and willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best for the users.
- Hands-on, willing to get your hands dirty to get the best result
- Team player, have high collaboration spirit.
- Have strong self initiatives, can work independently, and take ownership for the work.
- Speak and write good Indonesian and English
- Skilled in design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites, InVision, and HTML
How to Apply:
Please send your resume along with work samples (<5MB) or a link to your portfolio to:
4 weeks prior to the start of each intake term